Analyse calls, improve sales, train staff, maintain compliance and improve customer relationships. Packed with powerful yet easy-to-use reporting features, CallN software is used in over 50 countries.
CallN has an abundance of strengths and features, just some are listed below
- Ease of use – CallN has an intuitive, easy-to-use software design so most people will use it easily right from the start. CallN customers continually provide positive feedback on this powerful but simple to use product.
- Useful features – CallN allows customers to quickly review, listen, tag and take notes of every call, and allows any call to be easy share information, together with a comprehensive audit of all calls so you always know who has done what to each call and when.
- Powerful search – It’s not like finding a needle in a haystack when it comes to CallN. With a brilliant but simple way to search through thousands of calls quickly and efficiently, you won’t have to feel lost in the data.
- Elegant reporting – Create thousands of report types with just a few clicks of the mouse, and then schedule or email them to anyone automatically. Reports can be saved for later use virtually automating the entire data filtering and reporting process.
- Cloud based – Customers can access secure, shared data safely and conveniently from anywhere with internet access. Cloud-based CallN computing also minimises the impact of internal IT expenditures.
- Security by Design – Designed every step of the way with security in mind, with 2048 bit SSL certificates for all communication to and from the cloud and have the ability to encrypt our data at rest to provide a truly secure solution.
- Scalable Architecture – As needs change, and call volumes increase or decrease, CallN will automatically scale to meet your needs anywhere from less than 1,000 to more than 1,000,000 customers.
- Carrier Grade reliability – CallN has over 99.999% reliability which is considered carrier-grade. We can achieve this by designing high reliability & availability through every facet of our solution.
- PBX and handset compatibility– Technology that works across several different handset and PBX types, CallN doesn’t force you to use just one system. Because it is compatible across many VoIP systems, integration into new or existing technology is widely accepted.
- Data location sovereignty – CallN keeps its data in the country it operates in so data sovereignty issues are handled for companies that require this level of security.
- Very reasonable pricing – There are no set-up costs and CallN is available for an easy-to-understand, low per-handset pricing model. Only pays for those handsets that need recording and nothing else. Retail pricing is available here: http://calln.com/pricing.
A free Trial – CallN is free to use for up to 30 days.
Call Recording Dashboard
CallN records any and all VoIP calls both inbound and outbound, 24/7, and can be accessed from anywhere on CallN’s cloud-based server. Built-in functionality allows which handsets or soft phones to record, the type of call, and minimum call length. Recording for individual handsets can be temporarily or permanently disabled at any time by an administrator or optionally by a single user with the right authorisation.
CallN Integration Diagram
CallN hosted call recording uses passive packet sniffing technology to record calls without interfering with your telephone system. The VoIP packets are captured on a computer running the CallN software via the port mirroring function of your Ethernet switch where they are decoded back into voice recordings.