Work with us
Join a team of dedicated professional
Job Description: Phone System Technician.
One Solution Mobile and Data is a dynamic and rapidly growing National Telstra Enterprise Partner, offering end to end Telecommunications, IT and Cloud Computing solutions. Due to strong business growth, we are seeking a new ShoreTel Phone System Installation and Service Technician for our Adelaide and Brisbane Office.
You will be the face of One Solution during installation and service calls so a positive attitude and exceptional customer service is a must. This role will see you being responsible for the installation, configuration and testing of ShoreTel phone systems as well as training our clients on how to use the features and benefits of their new phone system.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
• Configure and install ShoreTel IP phone systems
• Provide ongoing maintenance and support to existing ShoreTel customers
• Train customers on how to use their phone system features
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Full understanding of Traditional Infrastructure (PSTN/ISDN)
• Knowledge of VLAN and Port Configuration in Switches (HP/Cisco)
• Knowledge of SIP trunks/SIP environments
• Knowledge of IP Telephony Systems – (experience in ShoreTel and or Telstra TIPT preferred but not essential)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/2012 and VMWare (Preferred but not essential)
• Knowledge of Desktop environments with experience in deploying software packages
• ACMA registered cabler (preferred but not essential)
We are offering a competitive salary (including laptop and phone) based on experience. You will be required to work under pressure and solve technical problems whilst communicating professionally with our customers and prioritising your workload.
Applicants must be an Australian Resident with Driver’s License and excellent written and spoken English.
Contact us below for more information.